Friday, January 10, 2014

Seeking Penpals

Seeking Penpals
Name: Kachina Strigine

Birthday: 31 October

Sign: Scorpio

Gender: Female

Location: Texas

Language: English, Arabic, Japanese, some Korean, and learning Egyptian Hieroglyphics

E-mail: ccarico.av at gmail dot com

Religion: I don't subscribe to religion, but prefer spirituality. I practice Shamanism, Kemetics, Seidh Magick, and other such spiritual paths that help me to become more fully realized.

Interests: photography, research, anthropology, socio-linguistics, intelligent conversation, the pursuit of knowledge, Kabbalah, etc.

Music: I believe there are only two types of music, that which I like and that which I do not. Currently I have in heavy rotation Florence and the Machine, Babes in Toyland, Pentaphobe, etc... My fave all-time band is the Cure.

Movies: Tim Burton's work, David Lynch's work, Zombie films.....

Books: EA Wallis Budge, Neil Gaiman, Melissa Marr

TV: Doctor Who, Outnumbered, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Doctor Martin

Handwrite/Typing: writing

Length of Letters: 2-3 pages at least

Sending Gifts: Yes!

Time till Response: roughly a week

Age of Penpal: no preference

Male/Female: Either

Where Do You Want Them To Be From?: Anywhere and Everywhere

How Long Have You Been Penpaling?: as long as I can remember

How Many Do You Want?: 5

What Are You Looking For In a Penpal?: someone I can be friends with