Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lakshmi Hindu Goddess Of Abundance And Properity

Lakshmi Hindu Goddess Of Abundance And Properity
On the 11 April, I found the Stacks Occurrence featuring a Lakshmi chant. I knew zip about Lakshmi.... :) This is what I wrote on Serendipitous Zenefertiti...

I'm flat broke. I determination get prepared this... the New Moon is a large time for rituals for supply - not honest in money-making form, but the supply of the cosmos.

Ever since googling supply I found the Hindu Holy being Lakshmi - the Holy being of Stacks and Abundance. The rital is to prepare 108 era, at dawn, the next chant for 40 days.

"Om Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Namaha"

... (pron- Om -Shreem-Maha-Luck-shmee-yay-namaha)

Translation:


"Om and salutations to She who provides supply."

Affirmations: "I am supply, I survive in an spilling over cosmos, I lunch everything I call for."

I'm going to try it.

And petition, if I lunch it jagged, let me know. I don't know the principal thing about a lot of clothing... and my mind's eye is quite open. The decisive thing I hope to do is disrupt the Holy being Lakshmi! "

29 May 2013


I lunch been accomplish this for a couple of weeks now - unvarying going for a few excellent. It has become my start ritual, and I trace because I am noticing excellent of the supply and prosperity the cosmos is bestowing upon me "

I light a candle each for the Holy being and God, and next a green one for Lakshmi. I visualise some big bills peculiar rewarding and smile and try my best to trace recollection and jubilation.. not easy such as the kids are cold in the other room!

I see putting these positive mood out stage is working - Im success perk shifts at work, excellent expenditure from on show and such as we had 1 not here unproductive payday, and I was starting to clutch about bucks and petrol, my accomplice had a very faint win on lotto (which is plenty unproductive payday). A large thing is, it takes 3 - 4 weeks to make a obsession.. and now I am in the obsession of waking up and meeting at my altar and honouring the Life.. Give to are assorted mantras, meditations and the because that are open to me now. I recycled to be fluent in in my opinion it was too strongly with the kids organized around on your own my bedroom way in, but I am lucky they ditch me as you think fit for the highest part :)

So it honest goes to telecast, how powerful expect and positive values is. In spite of everything if all these clothing were going to start precisely, they are unvarying gifts from the Life, hardly now, my eyes are open to them!

"