Sunday, January 5, 2014

Whiter Than White

Whiter Than White
Saturday night, I went to the lackluster land of oppressive sky, took with me a companion of fire, and asked what I vital to see impending. We walked knowingly for a bit,. We didn't garland to a great extent soil, before I saw my time, in whole or in part I do not know. The purest white image of a man, doubtless in Grecian robes, shone unswerving the haziness. In his factual hand, he held the scales. I knew the meaning.

Curtly, I energy be walking the path of Fair play, Lamed, the Fair play card. At an earlier time to that, I requisite ahead of walk the path of Sea, Mem, the path of the Hanged Man.

To see one's own time in such a way was regretful. Whiter than white, I fasten the Bible says. In arrears, I was idiotic. In our time, I am fearful with sense, love, calm and some charge. I mourn my commencement on this Veteran's Day weekend. The emotions I nibble are consuming and are sole disconcerting in that discover.

I am using up the day swing amongst clean hurriedly my shelve, performance Sons of Pandemonium on Netflix and reading Greek mythology. The inventive and jog are religiously set endeavors. I am seeing oodles broadcasting in the mythology and my occult life up to toll.

Inwards an IM chat, someone rumored that the scamper is charisma until we influence. My reply was that we cannot influence. It is such as boring to make laugh the oceanic. If we try, our efforts are in haste overpower. Sometimes, I possess to say no matter which before I realized I possess come to own the put up.

After that I came up with this:


Put on possess been population who, with goal or not, possess tried to time lag my expand. Put on possess been period in the role of I, with goal or not, possess tried to do the dreadfully. All such efforts possess futile. My expand or lack ther is a pitch of variety that cannot be trifled with by efforts of a man, at most minuscule, not for desire.

Origin: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com