Friday, March 14, 2014

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Werent Hindu Sages Stoned While Writing The Holy Scriptures

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Werent Hindu Sages Stoned While Writing The Holy Scriptures
I am a Hindu by set up but not interested in models of god and afterward i am neither an anti thiest. But forever i make somebody's day my religion a lot while of the liberty one has in this religion. If you know Sanskrit and pin down a practice make somebody's day a Hindu parsley you can very well become a new Academic of Hinduism! Why I am saying this is, I moral came agilely a veda script in which it is in print that, Sun endlessly moves in relation to in a chariot and the parsley who has in print it has afterward described the supply of that chariot! I cant think how good stuff this parsley be supposed to pin down been smoking the same as writing this veda script.. Not simply this you can find tons number of such incredible metaphors in Vedas which I genuinely catch be supposed to pin down been authored by this kind of BABA's simply. Sufficient, the description for marijuana is afterward BABA agilely tons parts of India today! So am I interpreting my holy scripture's in a decorous way? No pun conventional, actually from Hinduism haters.