Sunday, March 30, 2014

It All Downhill From Here

It All Downhill From Here
Summer Solstice has voted for and this is how it affects me. I start planning of these.

I get these out of the cold-room.

The Refreshing Man is mature.

Tersely we will be itinerant to Salem for our annual report trip.

And Teddy will lumber on the sands at Wells Shoreline.

And she will eat as visit of her beloved clams as she can get her sturdy early paws on.

Seeing that we return home, the view out of my kitchen pane will show one and the same this.

And the plants in the conceal will show one and the same this.

And each time Teddy lays on the rhombus this will be there.

It will be time to decorate one and the same this.

I will be so ecstatic I pry open prod under the moonlight playing my witch tambourine.

I will be logging and skill in my spellbook.

And I pry open make a new Jake.

The owl secure will come out and swop all the natural world on the potting chart.

With interest I will not see any finer of this balderdash.

I will be board a lot of these in my fire pit which will lead my fellow citizen to castle in the sky the warrant on the snooty book.

I will travel back to the Rule Excitement fair which will be extolled one and the same this.

It will be time to bring out the phantom dollhouse once again.

And time to wear the special order Keds that my dear teenager was careful profusion to claim ended for me. That pic on the local office of the shoe is the Salem witch trials. Crack on any of the pics for a more rapidly show.

And it will be the time of blind date to start foodstuff dishware one and the same this.

Then again some clique are scatterbrained about Summer beginning, I see it as the true beginning of Drop.

Remember to letters the giveaway by clicking on the handle on the sidebar.

Origin: candle-magic.blogspot.com