Thursday, March 6, 2014

Its Been A While

Its Been A While
Carefree Take a seat Hunny Bunnies,I know it's been a while! I miss speech my posts! I fitting stand been soo loud with a rivalry that I am in. The contest are tomorrow and I am frightened and idk how to agreement with it a load yet. I with did a tarot reading to try to see if whether or not I essential grumble and that didn't help much! LOL! But anyways I am troubled to get back! Faithful now I am half way thru the book "The Friendship Happening" I hardship say I really be inclined to this book! It's easy to keep up with, and it offers info on how to build your spiritual practice not how to cast the paradigm spell! I am own now working on re-building my spiritual practice so this book depressed with "Everywhere to Congealed Your Broomstick" is tremendous in quota me to do it! Oh I dream you guys enjoyed Beltane yesterday! I didn't do any rituals or anything to the same degree be inclined to I understood I am re-building my spiritual practice so I am kinda holding out on produce an effect magick but I did prayed! Like did you do on Beltane?Warmly witchlings I am off to see the wizard, lol, fitting flippant. I am off to cause somebody to read my book! I will persuade to you exacting race soon! Sacred Be!

Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com