Friday, April 18, 2014

Kenneth Copeland Give It All Youve Got

Kenneth Copeland Give It All Youve Got
Don't misunderstand me. God has blessed Gloria and I. We're not doing without anything. We're blessed and prosperous, but the desire and motivation of our hearts is to please God. It is to walk in what we are called to do and to finish our course. We feel it's worth giving our lives in order to obtain. You see, according to 1 Corinthians 9:24, there is a prize that all who run may obtain. But the flesh must be brought into subjection in order to win that prize: Every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway (1 Corinthians 9:25-27). One translation says, "I reduce to slavery my body." We can't let our bodies rule us in this hour. We're going to have to walk in the spirit. We're going to have to crucify the flesh. The things we turn down or accept determine the manifestation of the power of God in our lives. God's glory belongs to those who do not live after the flesh and who are no longer dominated by their bodies. Before this age comes to a close, God is going to have a glorious Church-a people who refuse to live according to the dictates of the flesh or to be dominated by their bodies. He is going to have a Church that walks in His manifest glory.KENNETH COPELAND

Credit: witchnest.blogspot.com