Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Meet Christopher Golden Beverly Hills Psychic

Meet Christopher Golden Beverly Hills Psychic
PSYCHIC CHRISTOPHER GOLDEN IS BASED IN BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA. HE IS AVAILABLE FOR PSYCHIC CONSULTATIONS BY PHONE, AND YOU CAN FIND HIM ONLINE ATWWW.PSYCHIC90210.COM.

ARTICLE COURTESY OF: "WITH FIVE QUESTIONS BLOG"

1. AND 2. I LIKE THE IDEA ON YOUR WEBSITE OF YOUR ROLE IN HELPING TO "UNLOCK THAT WHICH IS UNSEEN IN THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE." WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE OFTEN UNAWARE OF INFLUENCES FROM THEIR PAST AND PRESENT, AND HOW DOES THIS IMPACT THEIR ABILITY TO CONSIDER THEIR FUTURE?

Time exists in the mind. The human organism survives by constantly considering the past, present, and future. However, much of this consideration is based on basic survival. People tend not to reflect deeply much, unless they are in a crisis state.

Many of my clients come to me when they are in a state of crisis. They have already racked their brains, trying to understand the past and figure out the future. They have already considered the insight and advice of friends, coworkers and family. Or, they are carrying something around which they feel they cannot talk to anyone about, except for me.

Being born with a natural Clairvoyant ability, I tend to see the past, present, and future as being all a part of the same landscape. Time exists in the mind. I do not feel that time exists anywhere else. Time is a circle and not a line. There is no beginning, and there is no end. However, such an abstract concept is generally unacceptable to our minds, which are based in time.

We need meaning and we create meaning. We are meaning-making machines. We look at situations and we want to know what the point is. Such is the nature of the mind.

However, fortunately we are not only the activity of our minds. We are not our thoughts. We are affected by our thoughts, but we are not our thoughts. Thoughts pass through us. Thoughts are like clouds, changing their forms, appearing and disappearing, but we are like the sky itself--unchanging.

Most human beings, however, believe the story they are in. It all seems so real. I see both the reality and the unreality of it all. And although I don't see all of the future, all of the time, I do see glimpses of it--more than most perhaps. And so when someone asks me a question about their future, the answer is often presented to me, in the mind's eye, in a very natural way. And as it turns out, after doing this for over 20 years, my psychic predictions turn out to be accurate more times than not.

I find that very often, when I tell a client during a psychic reading what their future is, they often tell me that this confirms what they were already feeling intuitively. But it helps to have someone confirm it. Other times what is revealed is something of a huge shock. And this is the part of my work I enjoy the best. Because when you know your future, often times you then have the ability to change the future.

And this is something of a guiding philosophy for the work that I do as a psychic. To know your future is to change your future. And so much of our future is the product of our habits. Our thoughts tend to become habitual, and thus our actions and our words tend to also follow certain habits. Once a person is presented with news of where that habit pattern is leading them, they not only make different choices, but very often they change their character. Your character is your destiny. And this reshaping, reinventing of oneself is the work which I most look forward to with my clients.

I have seen miraculous changes in people, as the result of psychic revelations followed by a decision to reflect inwardly and to change one's character.

Some people use psychic readings because they just got paid and it's fun. And I'm fine with that. But the clients which keep coming back to me, over the years, tend to be interested in their spiritual evolution. They have taken a look at where their lives are and have found the courage to ask if they can do better, think bigger, expect more.

3. WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN READING FOR SOMEONE IN PERSON AND CONDUCTING A SESSION VIA EMAIL OR PHONE?

I very rarely see people in person anymore. The information age has allowed me a certain anonymity. I like that I can go to the store and not be recognized and not be asked for psychic advice during my off time. So nearly all of my psychic readings and spiritual counseling sessions are done by phone. And I find that my accuracy is about the same.

In fact, if anything I'd say that I am likely to be more accurate if I do not meet someone in person. How a person presents themselves in the material world elicits biases. And if we meet by phone, I am more likely to be clear.

Email is hit or miss. Generally I'm not as clear by email. That said, some of my most accurate readings have been conducted this way. I have had people send me one question by email and I end up writing a very long response, only to be told later that everything was spot on.

Believe it or not, how psychic awareness works is mostly a mystery to me. And I've been studying the science of consciousness for nearly as long as I've been providing psychic readings. I understand much of it and can explain a lot of how it works. But for the most part, it's a mystery. If you ask me a question, for example, one moment I have no idea what the answer is, and a moment later it hits me and I speak it and find out that I was dead on. It is really very strange.

4. IN ADDITION TO CONSULTING A PSYCHIC, WHAT ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS YOU MAKE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE WANTING TO CREATE CHANGE IN THEIR LIVES?

I feel that there are numerous valid paths toward expanding one's awareness. Seeing a qualified psychic is just one of them. I am a big fan of yoga, for opening up the mind, body, and spirit. Yoga connects these parts of a person to integrate the whole person.

I find that talk therapy is largely over-rated. The focus tends to be problem-oriented and the outcome is generally, at best, some form of behavior modification. I feel this approach fails to scratch that deeper itch, to know who we are, why we are here, and what our higher purpose is.

Prayer and meditation can also provide much in the way of clarity. Books such as the "Tao Te Ching" provide much in the way of deeper reflection, for those who are ready to embark on such a journey.

But for me personally, meditation is the most important. I meditate at least twice a day. It grounds me. It allows me to feel what my clients are feeling, without being captured by those feelings. I use meditation as part of my work and I often recommend it to my clients--many of whom have had tremendous success using meditation to reduce anxiety or depression.

5. FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER CONSULTED A PSYCHIC BEFORE, WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST THAT A PERSON DO TO PREPARE FOR A FIRST SESSION--AND THEN TO FOLLOW-UP/REFLECT AFTER THE SESSION?

Be skeptical. Sadly I must say that more than half of the people in my profession are total con artists. Be wary of anyone who is simply telling you what you want to hear about yourself. Keep an open mind, but a guarded heart. Trust only the psychic who has earned your trust.

That said, once you feel that you are working with a true and gifted intuitive adviser, consider your life the way you would like for it to be. And then ask questions based on your desire to navigate from the present to where you would like to find yourself. If you have found a good psychic, you have a real opportunity to get rid of obstacles, become free of old patterns and beliefs which no longer serve you. You are inventing yourself. We are all the product of our own invention. And if you are working with a truly gifted psychic, take that opportunity to shape yourself into who you want to be.

A good psychic adviser really has one objective--and that is to help you to become the best version of yourself that you can be. And this is not a selfish desire for you to have. By becoming the best version of yourself you can be, you make your contribution the world and to those whom you love the most.

A psychic reading is an opportunity to rewrite the story of your life. By knowing what happens, several chapters ahead, you can make changes now to bring about better outcomes for yourself and for those whom you care most about.

To know your future is to change your future. And we are indeed characters of our own invention. To wake up to the reality of who and what you are, what your purpose is, is to live your life as a work of art. There really is no need to just get through life, to survive it. We can enjoy the highs and the lows and everything in between, when we learn how to live creatively, when we "snap out of it." And I feel that a master spiritual adviser can be someone who can help you to awaken to your highest destiny. Simply put, a psychic reading is an editing session for the story of your life. And if you don't like the way the story has been panning out, you can change it.

THANKS, CHRISTOPHER!

ARTICLE COURTESY OF: "WITH FIVE QUESTIONS BLOG"
Posted by Mandy at 10:42 AM