Saturday, October 18, 2014

List Of Props And Replica I Will Make In The Future

List Of Props And Replica I Will Make In The Future
So just a head up on some of the plans for replica's of well-liked props from films and television shows I will be making in the future and what are currently in the plans or making right now.

So the first three props are currently in the making.

Here is the list of props.

* 1. The first prop I am currently still making that most people know already is the Slipper replica from The Slipper and the Rose.

* This prop will be made from silver and Rhinestone diamonds just like original prop and I will try to get precisely accurate to the original as possible. I have made a practice one first that can be seen in my previous posts but I am actually in the making of the replica.
* There will be like I said before two versions of this prop, One for a person to wear and the other for displaying only in a glass box like the first picture.

2. Also that is in the making is the Practical Magic Book of Shadows.

* A friend of mine who is a professional book / journal maker is currently in the making of the book itself. I will be doing the illustrations similar to the spells in the prop from the film and will add this into the book.

* The book is leather bounded it has around 300 pages in the front section, and around 150 pages in the back section that pulls out.

3. The replica of the Charmed Spirit Board. Not the replica! but a replica of the original.

* This is actually in the making also, but is currently postponed there will be two versions of this board, one from actual wood that will be chizzled, carved, and shaped. and the second version will be made from a tree trunk to give the old effect.

The future plans for replica making are quite short but at the moment we are thinking of recreating:

4. The parrot head handle umbrella from Mary Poppins.

* I actually have a replica of the broadway version but is looking forward to making a replica of the umbrella from the 1964 movie.
* The picture is from the internet but is same as the replica I have of the broadway version of the umbrella

* The replica I will be making in the future of the prop will be looking as close to the original as possible.
* This is a picture of the original parrot head handle umbrella which is on display somewhere... and this is what I am hoping my replica will look like.
* Carved from wood, painted, varnished, and including the glass eyes. I am actually hoping to include a lever that will make the bottom lip move and the parrot's tongue move.

5. The last plan for a prop replica to make. I am hoping I will begin to make (at least) some point this year or next year, is the Charmed 'Manor' Dollhouse.

I will be so proud when I make this, and be lucky enough if I can get it exactly accurate.

-notice how they havent even included door handles on the porch-

* I will make some miner changes like actually have exact floor plans on the first floor and a big door to open the dollhouse. according to show it opened from the Solarium but I might change that to the left side of the dollhouse (around kitchen area and stairs)
* A couple of people actually mentioned the dollhouse and wants me to make this so it would be nice to make it.

A couple more props I'm thinking of making but wont be until after these props have been completely made is:

* Hocus Pocus Spellbook


* and Sabrina's Spellbook (Sabrina the teenage witch)

Both books with pages from the show or film. I have made some of the pages already its just a matter of getting time and materials of making the props after I make the ones from above.

a few more props I will be making replica's of, and if all goes well I may actually sell some of them.

Charmed ones' ancestor's protection amulet

Alchemist's tools - Bottle

The Hollow



Source: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com