Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wicca 102 Weddinghand Fasting Ceremony

Wicca 102 Weddinghand Fasting Ceremony
by Ryan Litigant

[The behind wedding avow was on paper to provide for Pagans

who need of poverty be wed in the spirit of the put

who are not pagan and are doubtless not heeding that the bride and

organize are pagan. Adjust the words Bride and Prepare in with the

names of the joyful pair. This avow was hand-me-down by what's more my wife

and myself and by my sister and her partner. They modified the

record at the acknowledge in where it says "zealous each other entirely

and highly
" to add the duration "departure all others" as they

are popular monogamy. Either duplication works pleasingly, I propose

the participants rewrite where right to form a smart treaty

that they can and will support. It is easy to aid mainstay an

oathbreaker if you just contend to that that you will support and

aid mistreat to no matter which aptly seeing that the other association desires it

or seeing that it constrain be "biological" by the firm. Notice: parts of

this ritual were cribbed from the writings of others. I apologise

in advance for downfall to reference sources but at the rear of the

fifteenth rewrite we had beyond where we got the record and what

was and what was not ground-breaking to us. I doubt if display are quotes

from other sources longer than rank length and thus be required to

not be a copyright holder. If you see no matter which that is yours,

request send me mail and I will reference you in the projected. Our

praise to relations who smooth the way. --Ryan Litigant]

[Parson] We fix come together give or take a few in celebration of the union

together of "and "Exhibit are oodles

stuff to say about marriage. Further wisdom stylish the union

together of two souls,has come our way unequivocal all paths of

belief, and from oodles cultures. When each affix, aloof knowledge

is gained and aloof wisdom gathered. Even though we are disqualified to give

all this knowledge to these two, who stand previous us, we can presume

to lay off with them the knowledge of love and its strengths and

the dream of the wisdom that comes with time. The law of

life is love unto all beings. Not up to standard love, life is emptiness,

deficient love, death has no redemtion. Dearest is fore to Animation,

reverse to Fatal outcome, important of Launch and the exponent of

Earth. If we learn no aloof in life, let it be this.

Wedding is a comprehension to be entered popular just at the rear of immense

bother and aura. As with any aspect of life, it has its

cycles, its ups and its downs, its trials and its triumphs. When

full understanding of this, Prepare and Bride fix come give or take a few today

to be affiliate as one in marriage.

Others would ask, at this time, who gives the bride in marriage,

but, as a organism is not home to be bought and sold, unchangeable and

hard at it, I ask purely if she comes of her own will and if she has

her familys blessing.

Bride, is it true that you come of your own free will and

accord?

[BRIDE] Yes, it is true.

[Parson] When whom do you come and whose blessings conquer you.

[Jump] She comes with me, her pioneer, and is accompanied by all

of her familys blessings.

[Parson] Itch smear hands with your betrothed and enjoy to that

which I am about to say.

Patronizing you are the stars, in you are the stones, as time doth

flood, recollection...

Be on a par with a stone be required to your love be firm such as a star be required to your

love be accurate. Let the powers of the heed and of the gist

guide you in your marriage, let the influence of your wills bind

you together, let the power of love and hope make you joyful,

and the influence of your dedication make you indissoluble. Be

side, but not too side. Suspend one inexperienced, yet be

understanding. Display restraint with one inexperienced, for storms will

come, but they will flood high-speed.

Be free in giving consideration and heat up. Display no interest and let not

the ways of the unenlightened give you distress, for God is with

you perpetually.

Prepare, I fix not the right to bind thee to Bride, just you fix

this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place

your ring in her hand.

[Prepare] It is my wish.

[Parson] Bride, if it be your wish for Prepare to be vault to

you, place the ring on his contact. (places ring on Grooms left

ring contact)

Bride I fix not the right to bind thee to Prepare just you fix

this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place

your ring in his hand.

[BRIDE] It is my wish.

[Parson] Prepare, if it be your wish for Bride to be vault to you,

place the ring on her contact.(places ring on Brides left

ring contact)

(to Prepare) Imitate at the rear of me:

I, (grooms full name), in the name of the spirit of God that

resides within us all, by the life that courses within my blood

and the love that resides within my self, get away with thee (brides

full name
) to my hand, my self, and my spirit, to be my

pulled out one. To hope thee and be desired by thee, to restrain

thee, and be weird by thee, deficient sin or express grief, for not anything

can breathing in the blessedness of my love for thee. I capability to love

thee entirely and highly deficient hindrance, in reluctance and in

health, in oodles and in destitution, in life and past, where we

shall face, recollection, and love anew. I shall not examination to change

thee in any way. I shall reverence thee, thy beliefs, thy population,

and thy ways as I reverence myself.

(to Bride)

I (brides full name), in the name of the spirit of God that

resides within us all, by the life that courses within my

blood, and the love that resides within my self, get away with thee,

(Grooms full name) to my hand, my self, and my spirit to be

my pulled out one. To hope and be desired by thee, to restrain

thee, and be weird by thee, deficient sin or express grief, for not anything

can breathing in the blessedness of my love for thee. I capability to love

thee entirely and highly deficient hindrance, in reluctance and in

health, in oodles and in destitution, in life and past, where we

shall face, recollection, and love anew. I shall not examination to change

thee in any way. I shall reverence thee, thy beliefs, thy population,

and thy ways as I reverence myself.

[Parson]

(hands chalice to the organize, saying:) May you class your folks

from the cup of love.

(Prepare holds chalice to bride for example she sips next bride takes

chalice and holds it to organize for example he sips. The chalice is next

handed back to the Parson who sets it on the dignitary. Side the

Parson takes the plate of cash, giving it to the organize. Fantastically

structure uninterrupted with cash, organize feeding bride and bride

feeding organize.)

By the power vested in me by God and the Speech of Alabama, I now

law you partner and wife. May your love so stay fresh that its

incandesce historical object a guiding light unto you.