Wednesday, July 2, 2014

How To Invoke St Michael Archangel And Why You Might Want To Do So

How To Invoke St Michael Archangel And Why You Might Want To Do So
Wikimedia File: St. Michael Archangel

Vanquishing Satan



INTRODUCTION


The main reason anyone would want to invoke St. Michael the Archangel, would be to have him defend them when feeling vulnerable or open to some sort of attack, be that spiritual or other.

As humans we all have unique lives. Your life won't be like mine in many ways, and mine won't be like my neighbor's - that's a fact. But one thing that we can be fairly certain of is that there comes a time in everyone's life when they feel weak, alone and in fear. Of course not everyone will feel this to the same degree.

When you feel scared to the depth of your being it's absolutely jarring, and damaging to your emotional health and to your spirit as well.

If ever you find yourself at such a critical point in your life, it will help you to know that St. Michael the Archangel is available to you as a strong protector. He will come to defend you in your time of need - all you need to do is ask. I know this to be the truth. As a matter of fact it's what allows me to feel qualified to write this piece. I have been there.

ASKING FOR ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL'S PROTECTION IN TIMES OF DIRE NEED

Some time back I was scared out of my wits, to the point that I felt a need to call upon St. Michael the Archangel. That part of my story has been told elsewhere on this site - My Story of Dennis, Sheer Terror and Orgonite - Part I.

In my case, when I invoked Michael the Archangel, I couldn't immediately pick up on his presence, and therefore didn't recognize myself as being safe from what was happening. In hindsight I feel Michael was there from when he was first asked to come help me. I kept praying his invocation prayer, and at some point I suddenly felt that Archangel Michael was touching my back.

Michael's hand was huge and gentle. I knew he had put his hand upon me to let me know that he was there to protect me. At that point the fear I was experiencing lessened dramatically. Of course I still wanted the uncomfortable situation to end; but I knew beyond a doubt that I would be safe as long as Michael the Archangel was there with me.

Now here's the neat part. At such time you may ever need to call upon (invoke) St. Michael the Archangel for help, all you do is recite his prayer. It is as follows:

"St. Michael the Archangel

Defend us in battle;

Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.

And do thou,

O Prince of the heavenly host,

By the Divine Power of God,

Thrust into hell Satan,

And all the evil spirits,

Who roam throughout the world


Seeking the ruin of souls."

Amen


On top of the words above, I chose to add small blocks of prayer verbiage of my own in-between recitations to ensure that St. Michael understood that I needed him. The verbiage I chose was to direct the energy of the prayer above. Whereas this prayer asks for Michael's help, but doesn't speak verbiage that would necessarily call him to one's side; I added words that did specifically call him to be in my presence. It was something that felt necessary for me to do.

If you do the same, feel free to express the invitation to St. Michael Archangel in your own words. That said, here is the example of what I had used:

"Dear and beloved St. Michael the Archangel,

I need you to defend me; the strength of your presence is required.

Please be at my side oh mighty one."

Amen


WHY ASK ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL FOR PROTECTION?

St. Michael the Archangel was the one that threw Lucifer, the fallen archangel and his minions from Heaven to the Abyss when they revolted against God. He has proven his mettle in full.

ASKING ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL FOR PROTECTION IN LESS THAN CRITICAL TIMES

On top of turning to him when in dire need, we can also pray to St. Michael the Archangel in request that he protect us on a daily basis. Seeing as this is something he is willing to do for us, and it's something positive and beneficial - why not?

If you wish to ask St. Michael the Archangel to protect you during non-critical times, in every way - physically, emotionally and spiritually; view the video directly below. The clip shows a fellow demonstrating how it's done. The way he does it, if you watch his piece with the appropriate focus and as he suggests, he is making the request to St. Michael on your behalf. That said you can use his example to perform the task yourself whenever you need to.

ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL AND EXORCISM

It's said that as Michael the Archangel is known to have the strength and ability to defend us all against Satan and his followers, he should be the one we call upon when needing to protect ourselves against demon spirits. I can't comment on this from personal experience; but I know it's the absolute first thing I'd try if the circumstance ever arose.

The video directly below outlines a recommended prayer to conduct an exorcism with St. Michael's help.



Origin: pagan-magic.blogspot.com