Friday, May 30, 2014

Monday Medley

Monday Medley
April showers today. Hoping for wonderful May flowers! In the meantime, I have spring flowers coming up and the Faerie cam is working again!

crocus

daffodil

tulips

crocus

Walking around the yard yesterday I found more signs of spring.

budding forsythia

My namesake, the robin, back from the south

I am not sure what happened to this cedar tree, possibly ice, maybe a bird. The bark is pulled off revealing a beautiful wood underneath.

Here is something interesting to spend time with. I found it at my favorite bookstore. Circle Magazine. Have you read this magazine? I have read several previous issues and have found informative articles, interesting writers and more. Circle Magazine comes out quarterly; Celebrating Nature, Spirit and Magic. (from the inside page): "...provides articles, news, rituals and other information pertaining to Wiccan traditions, Shamanism, Goddess Spirituality, and other forms of contemporary Paganism."

Circle Magazine, Spring 2011 issue

Have a super week! Blessings from Robin.