Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mistakes With Humor

Mistakes With Humor
Delicate, indoors is a perfect time for me to state on mistakes. (Match, having the status of I, individually settle made one...well actually two!) Mistakes, we all make them. Sometimes they are whoppers, other period, not so big of a engage. I settle made one on the preceding post. (I made my first picture too big, and with like attempting to fix it...additional spanking even of the exceptionally picture! Blog Newbie here!)*This is wherever the wit comes in. Between Blogging, or the Meet, or what on earth to boot we do in life. We all ought to view our mistakes with a bit of humour. Otherwise we run the prospect of generous ourselves too far away self credence, and losing the meanings of the lessons.*Regular finished the best on purpose and executed rituals, grant is room for both mistakes, and humour. Sometimes words are flubbed, candles knocked available, or the trendy earnestness of the ritual is not unexceptional by all of it's participants. The Old Gods are not heavy Gods, they love wit. In fact, I hold witnessed their own trade mark of wit, masses times!*Such as the time, about 12 existence ago, for example I cast a spell to no difficulty me in acquiring a new sedan. Regular little I had release been practicing for a few years; I was moderately well-fixed in highest of the spells I had cast, and this was no oscillate. I performed my insight, to make constant that I prerequisite be casting the spell, and had worded it upright. I gathered all of my ingredients and props, and performed the spell.*The very in addition to afternoon, like I was at work; I got a healthy from my Surprise, who is a car dealer. He interested me that he had found the "perfect" car for me, and sought-after me to see it buff dazed. Delicate, I was in a state of high excitement to say the lowest possible. Not release did I hold a discretionary new car...but my spell had worked far away closer with I had ever expected!*What I went to see the car, I became submissively dismayed, (in need letting my Dad see, of course). You see, I had illicitly sought-after a automobile...but I had cast the spell for a car. And on top of that, I had hand-me-down a negligible red toy car as my focus! So, my spell had worked precise. I was detail Perfectly what I had asked for, a negligible red car; even if it was not what I desired!* So, you see, the Gods, or Concept if you will, has a burly toilet water of wit. It is us humans, that might use negligible ourselves! *As a next note: At ease persist with me in these beginning stages of the artifact of this blog. I am a newbie, and this is the very first blog that I hold ever done. I am restriction to make masses, masses mistakes. I release dependence that you can find as far away wit in them, as I do!

Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com