Saturday, November 23, 2013

Godsmack Voodoo

Godsmack Voodoo
Inn video code: VooDoo Lyrics:[Chorus:]I'm not the one who's so far apartOnce upon a time I join the coil kick chart my veinsNever did I wanna be clothed in anewAnd I don't continue why I cameCandles expand my hopeWhy I'm so far apartNo more meaning to my lifeNo more proof to be presentBracing honey,Settle in, draft inI'm coming back anew[Choral group]Hazing smoke rain on my head startDesolate watch over destroy my earsHear my color by the moon lightWhy my watch over aren't so footDemons dreamingSettle in, draft inI'm coming back anew[Choral group x4]Voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, voodoo.[Sing]So far apart...I'm not the one who's so far apart...I'm not the one who's so far apart...I'm not the one who's so far apart...Around Godsmack: Godsmack is an American difficult rock band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, formed in 1996. The band comprises founder, frontman and songwriter Dull Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill and drummer Shannon Larkin. Like its formation, Godsmack has uninhibited four firm albums, one EP, four DVDs, and one keep a note hits group.Tags: godsmack, starchy metal, rock videos, metal videos, music videos, metal music,Delay Metalz to read and expression the best intelligence on the metal and rock scene

Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com