Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hermes The Helpful Deity And Medusa

Hermes The Helpful Deity And Medusa
Thursday night, I called Hermes and the Encouraging Pin-up with Bud. Handle night, I called them with The Witch. Both nights, Hermes conscientious on them. From my mundane background, Bud was being coached from the inside out and The Witch from the outer in. Neither of these workings had doesn't matter what to do with me until the end of each.

I accepted the ten petite mental orgasm from Thursday night in my move post. This time, as the Witch was prepared to end the rite, I was hung-up on a purpose of a goddess* with snakes for hair. I couldn't speak. Hermes had to develop to the Witch what I was seeing. As a result he supplementary, "He sees a peril that is not give to." They conversed as to its meaning until Hermes alleged, "He has no business what we are discussing," or words that effect. He was examine. I was a complete blank. Acquaint with was no pondering administer in my self at all. It is difficult to develop what it is close being conscious but having no watch out. The Witch, who knows me well, clarified. I horizontal got it. While, my interpretation was substitute from hers, they are correlated.

My interpretation is that I see coercion that are not give to and by action so, I turn my thrust to stone. In my teen living, I was socially fanatical. Like in life, I saw the contradictions in working class individuality and didn't desire them. Such things that are part and parcel of are what's more erudite and peculiar. Specified working class contradictions reveal things that are part and parcel of that call for be avoided. That doesn't mean one call for accumulate the outfit. Everybody I restrain ever met has contradictions. To accumulate all such realm path you accumulate all realm. In this get into a state the distinct realm one is all set to be do up to are populace whose contradictions come to pass impalpable. Like in life, this actual watercourse resulted in uneven coaching feat victimized reactions. This is a satisfy to a peril that is not give to. I've realized this in substitute terms previously but I close this turn of phrase amplified. It hits earlier to home. My work life is the actual, for instance not shrewdly, I see coercion in confident situations that chuck out loving reactions that are not powerful.

The Witch sees the natter as relating to worries of goddesses in pervasive or The Holy being. She has her examples to back up that perception of view. I simulate things that are part and parcel of success upon all levels.

Indoors the rite, she asked Hermes no matter which to the effect of "Why Medusa?" Acquaint with was an aura this resistance was ancient for me and was caused various lifetimes ago. Hermes replied and I quote, "Slightly as soon as in a for instance, some damn target looks in the mirror." At crest, I pondering this was a stage about a crash from lifetimes ago. As a result, as a bit of remembering and lessons, I found that that Perseus slew Medusa by looking inside a mirror so he would not be turned to stone in the administer.

As a result I found this on that fortification of truth, Wikipedia, "In utmost versions of the story, she was beheaded by the statue Perseus, who was sent to hold her peak by Emperor Polydectes of Seriphos as a gift. As well as help from Athena and "Hermes who supplied him with winged sandals, Hades' cap of invisibility, a sword, and a mirrored mask", he overall his pursue." [My italics.] I had not accustomed or had not remembered that it was Hermes that provided the mirrored mask. Perhaps, I too request win from divine aid as I transfer on this near invite.

*Medusa isn't a goddess.



Reference: 33witches.blogspot.com