Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A More Specific Question

A More Specific Question
Hi! me again, I was just reading some of the animal posts and got curious. How do you know what your totem animal/familiar/spirit guide is? Last year I got the idea that my totem was a deer, but I'm not sure. When I tried to contact my spirit guide a couple weeks ago all I could picture was a snake. I saw a symbol too, kind of like this:

O


//

Then there was this voice and I think it said "someone wants you to go". totally weird. maybe it was in my head?

Further research afterwards said that sometimes a god or goddess that connects with you may "lend" you a spirit guide - basically send their representative animal to guide you and send you messages from that god or goddess, and I wondered if that was it - maybe apollo or something. I don't really understand what happened though, help would be much appreciated!

Source: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com