Friday, December 26, 2008

Sigil Ink

Sigil Ink
Making sigils is already a personalized magick technique but finding even more ways to "craft" parts of your magickal science should be even greater imperative. It's nice to have everything lied down for us from different cultures, religions and systems. Great power there is. But is power of belief in something not-from-you greater from something-from-you ? Do we state then, that we believe in anything than ourselves? I love those choco pralines they're selling in nearest shop, sometimes I feel like little orgasms passing through my body while eating them. Unf!

Some of my tools when making sigils is a special pen on my altar. When I create sigils with ordinary pens my belief is that I'm in the training or creating mode, after deciding on final sigil form I take my altar pen and copy the sigil. When I take this pen my power becomes actuality. Lies become true in now, ideas get form and materialization. There is also a safe catch, I can practice, for example: demon evoking sigils and by believing that ordinary pen doesn't work - it's a banishment thought, mind censor, power hatch turned to off.

Latest thing on personal tool for sigils is creation of special ink. Body fluids are already super empowered, but creation of your own ink mixture should be nice and less "ugh" for those who don't wanna play with blood (all the time).

My ink was mixed from: red bottled ink, absinthe, special liquid made from herbs corresponding with air element, spit, lavender / sage herbs. Bottled, left in dark for couple of weeks and then filtered into ink bottle. Simple and yours with extra smelly evaporation *bleurgh*

Now sigil making experience is even fuller with personal pen, ink, paper and sigil ;) I always say that things you do for yourself are the best. It's a craft part of witchcraft.

all the best for holidays,

thechaote



Origin: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com