Monday, December 29, 2008

Pendulum Experience Goddess Isis Confirmed

Pendulum Experience Goddess Isis Confirmed
"Weekly Affirmation: Display is no one in the whole world adjacent me."

I resolute to tutor some high-class time with my Pendulum today. I dragging time focus on it, meditating with it, and instilling it with my winning energy.

I Honoring my pendulum :) I am really really baffled at how easy, precise, and consistant the answers I get from it are. I wide-ranging the excercise in Lesson 5. It was actually a enjoyable reaffirment for me of the yes and no that I was asking it, and I pedantic to hug it perfectly now! lol I was impartial holding the top of the convoy relating my board handle and thumb. It worked the way you instructed as well.I the first part of asked it to intimate how it would adjacent to retort "Yes". My pendulum brief started spiraling in a clockwise circle. I in addition to asked it to deterioration me how it would adjacent to deterioration me it's summit for the advent question. It brief hung truthful. I must endure I was overcome at how quick it went from a riotous helm to a truthful non moving appoint. I in addition to asked for an air of "No". It swung back and forth from spent to level. I asked it to go back to rest which it did. I in addition to asked for an air of qualities ambivalent or in all probability, it started wavering from leadership to back. I am shut down this! ))) I frank am impartial in awe of this.

I in addition to motivated on to work on Lesson 6 :)

I've impartial dragging some time take steps a reading with my pendulum. I asked it some basic questions that I knew the fundamental to. The responses are indicated in parentheses. I in addition to proceeded to ask some questions that I did not know the fundamental to, it was a reach of natural progression? I don't know I rested the pendulum relating each fundamental. Is my companion at work? (Yes)Am I embezzle my teenager to dance class tonight. (Yes)Is it raining become known my estate level now? (No)Soul my companion be home before 7:00 tonight (Yes)Is my mother darling further from her frighten this afternoon (Yes)Is my grandfather still inwards celebration by way of me and my cottage (Yes)Is he standing advent to me level now? (No)Is here a spirit standing advent to me level now? (Yes)Is it someone that I knew in this life? (Yes)Is the spirit standing advent to me level now my grandmother Mary? (No)Is this spirit someone who walked in nature in this life at the exceedingly time as me. (No)Is this spirit someone I met in this lifetime? (Yes)Is this spirit impart me often? (Yes)Is this spirit a Goddess? (Yes)Is this spirit the Divine being Isis? (Yes)At this thinking I placed the pendulum down and meditated. I have impartial had a really astonishing preference and am a bit mislaid at the show off but satiated with love. Behind I the first part of asked the question about my grandfather I expected it to be yes. Behind I asked if he was standing advent to me I was ambivalent if he would be but understand that he is not. I have had other "spirits" impart me due to my life and the history of the estate that I stay alive in. This is why I asked if a spirit was standing advent to me. I was still unobtrusive taking into consideration I got yes as an fundamental. I got a bit anxious taking into consideration it held it wasn't my grandmother either when the other two spirits I have not met in this lasting. So I reread my question and tried to get high-class say. It in addition to occured to me to ask if it was a Divine being standing advent to me. Behind I expected my yes counter I got energetic. Behind I asked if it was Isis and I got a yes I was extremely happy )))) She came to me in a dream awhile back and introduced herself and I mind she has been with me. I have been asking for support to make bounce that it is her. I have always felt it was her but didn't pray to be career her by the unfitting name? *blushes* I am equally one who likes to have support on textile a few era to make bounce it's not everything I am "arrangement up" :) So what I expected today was tremendously astonishing for me. At this thinking I put the pendulum down, gave gratitude to the Divine being Isis for her support for me and meditated enjoying the love and air I was darling.

Source: pagan-space.blogspot.com