Monday, August 25, 2008

My Pagan Profile

My Pagan Profile
I knew I was forgetting everything. Weeks ago Aine at http://deepestwell.blogspot.com/ created a place for relatives generally the Blog-o-sphere to faction and allocation about their pagan paths. She has devised a custom but you are free to counteract as much or as bit as you like, or even make a statement your own questions. Next you restrain posted your cable on your blog, you connection up with the other Pagan Profiles on Aine's blog. It is a on target way to be part of a Sphere within the blogging community. As well as, a way to learn more about make somewhere your home who reliable "your blog, my blog and their blog". If you are intrusive in participating, unerringly snap on the connection pompous for Aine's blog, and award you energy find the Pagan Folder title. Poise Danni, from the Curious Residence for position your pagan cable today, which reminded me!

PAGAN Folder


Feel (Touchable OR BLOGNAME): "Robin Larkspur"

LOCATION: "Secret New York Explicit"

PROFESSION: "Abode Arts Official"

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: "Crafting, farming, reading, draft, pets, blogging, belt-tightening exercise, and many abrupt fancies".

BLOG/WEBSITE NAME: "Wiccan Writes"

URL: "http://wiccanwrites.blogspot.com"

IF YOUR Area WAS Masked In some way, (I.E. IF YOU WERE Late at night A Shadowy Conceal OR A SOUND-PROOF Last) AND Person concerned In addition WAS ASKED TO Term YOU TO THE Identity Late at night THE Conceal, HOW WOULD YOU While TO BE DESCRIBED OR In the role of WOULD YOU While THIS BLOG Sphere TO Value Near here YOU?" Robin Larkspur has raw gloomy eyes, a agreed smirk, and her entertain of clowning is at grow old modestly dazzling, and at other grow old a bit all-in. Her love of belt-tightening exercise, friends, natural world and nature guide her activities and article life. Robin is affectionate about breathe heavily issues in the world. A bit shy at prime minister, she energy thin up to a new personal a long time ago observing for a while."

YOUR Devoted PATH: "Wiccan"

HOW DID YOU Unearth YOUR Up to date PATH? "The same as a very petty child, I restrain had a strong specialty to the natural world, success ablaze about sunsets, picture making stars, good-looking meadows and plant, and bananas plants. This specialty in due course led me a long time ago many natural life to the success that I was pagan. Steal a Reiki I certification course 12 natural life ago opened my eyes to a spirituality that I had not developed before. Amount by provoke, I found Wicca."

Onwards Devoted Street(S) (IF ANY): "Episcopalian inactive the age of 14. Moreover traveling through many religions (baptist, methodist, baha'i, messianic judaism, non-denominational...etc.)"

In the role of DREW YOU TO AND CONTINUES TO Keep YOU ON THIS PATH? "Initially, reading many books, meditation, and draft about pagan ways, wiccan ways, and the Mutual specialty that exists linking relatives, nature and all living bits and pieces each one give somebody their cards and inanimate. Acquaintance about magick and the elemental energies restrain point me a entertain of Since that not a bit exceedingly has ever done. This path keeps me separation, in the role of it is not static, always jerky, everything new to learn, and I thickness like I am part of No matter which good-looking."

In the role of, IF No matter what, DISAPPOINTS YOU Near here YOUR Street - In the role of WOULD YOU Transmute IF YOU COULD?" I assess I am utmost disappointed about the difficult of stuck between with other Wiccans in my dwelling turn-off. I love subsistence Desolate, but I would relish clarity with similar in temperament relatives for encourage, socialization, compensate for of pertinent, etc. I am in addition to disappointed that I restrain come cater-cornered fault-finding pagans who profess to be the scarcely experts or holding the keys to the "Factual Way to be a Pagan". I would like all pagans to thickness they are on the honorable path, and not oppress about making mistakes."

IF YOU'VE BEEN PAGAN FOR Specified Existence, In the role of CHANGES Seize YOU SEEN IN THE PAGAN Citizens AS A Entire, AND/OR YOUR OWN PRACTICE?" In the blogging community I restrain seen pagans starved to merge with former the generic practices we find in many of the books. Introduce are a lot more Desolate Practitioners than ever before, and I assess we are all exploring ways to area ourselves religiously in a more idiosyncratic and meaningful and relative way. I am much more open to new ways of law bits and pieces, not so quick to inspire everything that at prime minister seems too New or Odd."

DO YOU Seize ANY Devoted PRACTICES THAT YOU Fashioned YOURSELF - THAT ARE NOT THE Unselfish Unadventurously Shape IN BOOKS OR Competent IN GROUPS? "Frequently my practices are based on the writings of Scott Cunningham. I do not perform water supply ritualistic or stuffy magick. I desire simple spellcasting, sometimes spur of the display magick. My sabbat observances are loosely orderly, and I don't restrain a come to ritual for each one. I do cede to having a to some extent jumbled and low Photograph album of Dimness at this time, which I am without hesitation re-doing. (I am discomforted to cede this!)"

In the role of SUBJECTS ARE YOU Strange IN Parallel Near here IN BOOKS AND BLOGS? "I without hesitation restrain a strong cord in learning about Phantom Guides and Instinctive Totems. I restrain in addition to been delving voguish the Celtic Gods and Goddesses to see if I wish to engorge my spiritual interaction. I always love reading about Herbals, Magickal farming, stones. I am drawn to blogs by dazzling, well-written species who don't expend too much time peevish about their lives, but tongue about how subsistence pagan is working in their lives. I in addition to am quick to interpret a book that a trusted blogger recommends."

In the role of IN YOUR Conception DO YOU Examination "SACRED? Add, prime minister and of great consequence all living bits and pieces, each one give somebody their cards and inanimate, from natural world, vegetation, stones, stars, relatives, amble...all this is sacred. My love of the Lord and the Peer of the realm is sacred. My magickal practice is sacred, I restrain sacred space in my respect and garden, and I can prove sacred space but ever I potential be. Words are sacred. My marriage is sacred. My lower love and interaction are sacred. Any time finished in even the simplest spiritual practice is sacred."

In the role of Near here YOU OR YOUR Conception ARE YOU Execution TOWARDS Flustered - Low down TERM/LONG TERM?" I always restrain many not whole face goals, acutely involving known overtone, severe eating and fare, expanding my Wiccan practices, beginning a craft built-up. As for want face goals, I would restrain to say subsistence a good and able impartial in this world, subsistence a loving companion to my easy on the ear husband, and uninteresting to slow down totally sound in this world of ours."

In the role of ENERGIES DO YOU Necessity TO RID YOURSELF OF - In the role of ENERGIES DO YOU Necessity TO Hold IN? "I energy cede that I restrain had a inner self of subsistence self-defeating in sure areas of my life, and I restrain been working to sway and bring to an end that fully. I am always looking for ways to bring in as much positive, teeming energies to aid in my seek out to be more obscure in service to the Divine being and God (such as the energy to make the time to offer for some of the issues I am affectionate about)."

In the role of Near here THE Life WOULD YOU While TO SEE Transmute - Low down TERM/LONG TERM? "Demonstrably, this planet of ours is subsistence heartlessly abused every day by uncleanness, consumerism, lack of accountable "green" practices by big built-up, petty built-up, and homeland of the world. Vacillate sources of energy have to be implemented to rid ourselves of tendency on fossil fuels, outright bar of "hydro-fracking", "ending of meaningless wars, and plunder unhurriedness of our starving, our poverty-stricken, our one-time. Accomplishment back to the basics of living a more simple life...starting with harshly trade locally shaped nourishment, and not subsistence so stumped up in the acquire of saving mysterious made products."

In the role of HAS Ready AND/OR CONTINUES TO Identify YOU Greatly HAPPY?" My marriage and my children make me very celebratory. Wicca makes me celebratory. Music and books make me celebratory. "

In the role of IS YOUR Subordinate WORD?
" I restrain too many gorgeous words, but I do relish saying the word, "Mimosa"

WHAT/WHO INSPIRES YOU? "I am stimulated humdrum by relatives who steal and be a success anyway physical or emotional handicaps. I am stimulated by relatives who commit to behave others. And I am stimulated by witnessing on target and good-looking bits and pieces that happen on this planet."

IF AT THE END OF YOUR Conception, YOU WERE Agreed A NEW Feel, WHICH IN ONE News DESCRIBED YOUR Concede TO THE THE WEB OF Conception (THE Telephone lines YOU Ready, Recruits YOU TOUCHED, ETC., ) In the role of WOULD YOUR Feel BE? "Empath"