Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hare Krishna She Will Meet Us

Hare Krishna She Will Meet Us
192/197 23 Mar 90 10:15:52
From: the Writer
To: All
Subj: Chaste Old Time Holiness
Attr:

Exposition for fun, here's all the verses *I* have for this one...any on out there?

THE Chaste OLD Time Holiness
-only a few of the verses...
tune: "Old Time Holiness"

(Singing group): Exempt me that real old time religion (3X)
It's good a lot for me!

We mood have a strong orgy We mood fee to Yuggoth
in the honour of Astarte we mood fee to Yuggoth
it'll be a strong entertain Set fire to a candle for Yog-Soggoth
and it's good a lot for me! and the Goat Surrounded by a Thousand Young!

We mood all be saved by Mithras If your rising sign is Aries
We mood all be saved by Mithras You'll be on the go by the Fairies
kill the Bull and sport the Zithras Assignation the Buddah in Benares
on that Resurrection Day! in which he'll hit you with a pie!

I take a crack at Valkyries a-comin Hand over are run in the field of Voodoo
In the air their ode is comin stage are run in the field of Voodoo
they forgot the words! They're hummin! I know I do, I envisage you do!
but they're good a lot for me! and it's good a lot for me!

We mood worship Bubastis We mood read from the Kabahlah
We mood worship Bubastis We mood read from the Kabahlah
If you longing in, furthermore fair-minded ask us! It won't get us to Valhalla
earn that's good a lot for me! But it's good a lot for me!

We mood all bow down to Enlil Hand over are some who practice Shinto
We mood all bow down to Enlil stage are some who practice Shinto
Old-fashioned your Cup and get a refill! there's no animated what WE'RE into!
Surrounded by resolute Gilgamesh the Brave! but that's good a lot for me!

We mood all see Aphrodite We mood all sing Hare Krishna
Although she's petite out of control and scatty We mood all sing Hare Krishna
She mood get into us in her nightdress It's not mentioned in the Mishna
And she's good a lot for me! But it's good a lot for me!

It was good a lot for Loki We mood all go to Paradise
It was good a lot for Loki We mood all go to Paradise
He thinks Thor's a minuscule hokey Kind a gone turn at Urbana
and that's good a lot for me! And you'll see the Promised Land!

Here's to community who publication Conan Hand over mood be a lot of lovin
Here's to community who publication Conan each time we're meetin in our Coven
They're fair-minded Followers of Onan Try yer pushin and yer shovin
and that's good a lot for me! So there's room a lot for me!

We mood have a strong Congregate It was good a lot for Sappho
In the belief of Astarte Surrounded by her lady on her lap-o
Equal your chiton - don't be behind schedule She put Lesbos on the map-o
earn she's good a lot for me! Surrounded by her pagan poetry!

Shall we sing a verse for Venus, Discerning the Christians all are humming
Of the Gods she is the meanest, Sudden they say their God is coming,
Sudden she bit me on my...dig Our God came three times this the end of the day
And it's good a lot for me. And that's good a lot for me.

We mood honor the same the Druids, A few guys have a circumcision
Burning up external fermented fluids, On evaluation of their religion,
Treatment bare straightforward the woo-ids, An embarrassing graze
Coz that's good a lot for me. Cut fair-minded Lots from me!

We mood sing a verse for Loki It was good for old Jehovah
He's the old Norse god of Havoc He had a son who was a nova!
Which is why this verse don't Hey stage, Mithras! Incline on ova'!
free verse or scan or nothin' Complementary reincarnation Day!
But it's good a lot for me...

It was good for Thor and Odin It can be that you're a Parsi
It was good for Thor and Odin It can be that you're a Parsi
Intrigue an axe and get your woad on! Don't need a ticket; you get in free
and it's good a lot for me! And that's good a lot for me!

Azahoth is in his Havoc Exposition the same Carlos Castenada
Azahoth is in his Havoc Exposition the same Carlos Castenada
Now if basically he don't authority us It'll get you more readily or vanguard
That is good a lot for me! And that's good a lot for me!

If you envisage that you'll be sav-ed Jerry Falwell thinks he's sav-ed
If you envisage that you'll be sav-ed In a lamb's blood he's been lav-ed
If you go after Mogen David And HE thinks that I'M deprav-ed
Subsequently that's good a lot for me! But that's good a lot for me...

We mood sing to Lady Isis We mood all bow down to Dagon
She'll stand by us in a difficulty We mood all bow down to Dagon
And She hasn't raised Her prices He up till now votes for Ronald Reagan
And She's good a lot for me! And that's good a lot for me!

Hand over are community who, each time they've got e-
Normous trouble that are compound
They fair-minded endure them to Hecate Respect to from top to bottom Quetzacoatl
And that's good a lot for me! And his sacred axolotl
And his gift of chocolatl
Was a time, so I've heard stability, a And entertain extend some down to me!
Make somebody pay and emerging jade fella
Gave his all to cede Cybele
But that's damn well not for me!

Discerning, she raised an pronounced hurry After old Gerald got it goin'
After she finished the scholars nuisance After old Gerald got it goin'
Thank the Gods for Margaret Murray! All that hidin' turned to showin'
She is good a lot for me! And that's good a lot for me!

We'll sing praises to Apollo After we all turned in down to Nuit
Anywhere the Sun-God leads, I'll go after Hand over was really nothin' to it
From Ionia to Gaul-o (Alex Sanders finished me do it...)
And that's good a lot for me! But that's good a lot for me!

Let us sing the praise of Horus We went off to honor Venus
As our fathers did or else us By the Gods! You want have seen us!
We're the New Egyptian Singing group Now the Clinic has to relay us...
And we sing in harmony! But that's good a lot for me!

It was good a lot for Granny It's not good a lot for Reagan
She can hurl a double-whammy It's not good a lot for Reagan
That would knock you on your fanny He's too incite to be a Pagan!
And she's good a lot for me! And that's good a lot for me!

We mood tuck at our saunas Game at the Witching Hour
After the spirit comes upon us By the Bud, and Affix and Flush
To perform the Rites of Faunus Species are raising up the Dominate
And that's good a lot for me! And that's in which I longing to be!

We mood honor strong Cthulhu In the sky I take a crack at a hummin'
H. P. Lovecraft's big old hoodoo It's the UFO's a-comin'
(1930's mixture voodoo....) That's not banjos that they're strummin'
But that's good a lot for me! But it's good a lot for me!

Oh the Phillistines be loaded Oh we all mood go after Buddah
Oh the Phillistines be loaded Oh we all mood go after Buddah
They had the prevalent Baals with reference to And we'll eat no crop but Gouda
And that's good a lot for me! Which is Gouda-nuff for me

Oh, our Spirits mood increase
Oh, our Spirits mood increase
Monitor the Concept a-quakin'
Which is Gurdijeff to me!

It's the Opera written for us
We mood all run into in the chorus
it's the Opera about Boris
which is Godunov for me.....!

Reference: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com