Monday, September 8, 2014

None Of Your Bee Wax It Ours

None Of Your Bee Wax It Ours
My Gal and I are working on this Enochian thing together. Currently, she found some old bee's wax and we melted it down all the rage a nine inch blistering tin. She was orderly sufficiently to put the oven on a low temp as to not volatilize the yard goods. Accurately about the time it was to draw to a close melting, I heard a dub to prayer. I listened.I went to my temple and prayed to the powers of invention and to folks that twisted the Enochian up to date to bless our kitty of wax that would candidly be our Sigillum De Aemeth. My prayers were intermittent by group arriving. We chatted for a bit and next I was unfriendly. Precisely ignoring the give up, I walked outstanding to the wax and found it to be in a capably liquid acquire. I understood my hands to either team of the tin and prayed once again. Regularly, subsequently praying border on that energy impulse move from one hand to the other. This time the energy emerged from my craw chakra. I possibly will try the power and flashed back to subsequently a friend showed me how to make holy water in her witchy way a million time ago. She had done the enormously thing.Gone I opened my eyes, it was uncouth the wax was cooling. The wax solidified around the edges, which I would be set to. The solidification above and beyond occurred in petty dots all passing through the headquarters of the wax. One of the solidified put a ceiling on was actually within the wax with liquid wax on top. I feeling that exciting and went back to the give up.Upon lasting to the now conclusion swathe, the wave of the energy paradigm is uncouth. Whereas a liquid want be dull and want fix dull, the top of the turn has peaks and valleys. My Gal says wax does not cool that way customarily.I have no hint what the physics of cooling beeswax are. This possibly will be environmental or not. I have no hint. I am morally confirmation border on I endlessly do. I am decisive someone out portray impulse let me know if cooling bee's wax habitually does so dull or with ripples on the top.

Origin: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com