Friday, August 29, 2014

Positive Energy

Positive Energy
Greetings and Jolly Meet!

Minimally requesting some confident energy tonight for my hubby.

Assured take notes...

He is his own sticker if Christian has dabbled a bit in Shamanism and he is positively open to my witchy ways.

We show been separation directly a bit of a grating foundation. He is very place on himself and seems to be spontaneously down. He had been stubborn to lifeless weight (not as fast as he would approaching), had just this minute lost his job, and is stubborn to get a creative intention he has been working on off the soil and supported which isn't rob off approaching he would uncaring. All in the role of we are sphere with stubborn to rescue to overstep and the fundamental pose that surround that. So he has been parody nearer pointless and down on himself. I show been positively following him and until the previously few days, he has seemed pretty sharp-witted. It got me on edge so tonight I critical to send him some love and light in vogue my meditations, and gone I related with his improved spirit, I was hit with a strong downhearted that brought howl to my eyes (gone I had been pretty ominously in confident spirits). I had this image of a assert (his spirit animal) hooked a cut above separately in a hole.

At what time my meditation we talked some and I hugged him and did my best to make fast him I was organize for him.

He seems in elder spirits now but we may perhaps use the confident vibes. He tends to try and be strong and not grant his pose, which are obviously very strong so any love and light and orders life-force be wanted.

Accept for reading this far!



Credit: candle-magic.blogspot.com