Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Witchessentials Digest Number 2947

Witchessentials Digest Number 2947
Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (1 MESSAGE)

1. Hello Group From: mywolf52 View All Topics Create New Topic

MESSAGE

1.

HELLO GROUP

POSTED BY: "MYWOLF52" MYWOLF52@YAHOO.COM MYWOLF52

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 pm (PDT)

I am looking to expand my knowledge of Druidic lore and practice. I have been using simple protections and have a rudimentary education with Gaelic beliefs and practices.

I am a descendent of a Scottish/ Irish families. I have a basic knowledge of the elements, alchemy and believe we need to return to these roots to stop the madness and greed that has turned all in upheaval here.

I am particularly interested in the gold Celtic Magic and Runemel.

May your days be Blessed.

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity

* 9 New Members

Visit Your Group Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search. Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Community resources

for parents