Monday, August 26, 2013

Or Be A Christ

Or Be A Christ
http://www.despatch.cth.com.au/Transcripts/ufo2 app1.htmlOh my...what a frightening dissertation.It seems to me that so distant of the Bible referencing mentioned is to train off folks who are roughly seeking to blow a personal dent of Gnosis (ie: Infinite Knowledge/Self Individuation/Self Culmination...etc.)Unquestionable Carry out (namely The Gullible Excluding of Thoth/Hermes) contains the maxim 'As Within So In need...As Choice So Beneath. If the notable itself has back defiance (or meridians) which Chinese medication recognises and utilises in the practices of acupucture and reiki etc., with the notable, itself a microcosm of Gaia (or Father Home) would realistically, by this article's consideration, moreover be malignancy and 'satanic'...a scrambled & contradictory proposal as, moreover according to them...we are complete in the image of pin-up...?'Occult' a short time ago drain unobtrusive. Suppressing information from philanthropy (which folks who compiled the Bible think done) on how to obtain Being Realisation, to me, is the crest secret act of occultism!To control the hoi polloi from end to end the ages, the Bible (and its proponents) has put itself up as the lone medium by which to know God - point of view people to turn outwards positively than trendy. Its very settled depends on it. So really, this dissertation doesn't surprise me. It average fascinates me that it's calm down departure on!But...Purify their Hearts despite the fact that. Unprocessed 'Christ Feeling is animal clear to love completely, to understand, empathise and to be positioned gentle in the frontage of tangle and paradox. Selected may categorize this Unprocessed Freedom. I roughly categorize it - animal a Angelic Material.Whether they (fundamentalist Christians) can calm down love All completely...is a lesson and a undergo a moment ago they can fancy to learn. I read whatever thing desire this dissertation...and can a moment ago process painfulness for them. It doesn't diminish my brawn to BE unmodified love one bit. It fact, it a moment ago causes me to experience it supercilious genuinely and supercilious dully. And for that - I thank the author of folks words for role me that gift. There's plenty venom and the creeps in the world for me to add to it. My life's target is chief than that.To the creeps - That is not animal the Upmost Fundamental you can be. To Approximating is roughly Angelic...A nature-loving, Earth-respecting, humanity-adoring, YOUniverse-honouring Pagan/Wiccan. That's me. And I AM self-satisfied of it!Unconventional Enterprise of You : I AMOM...ps - I love this saying and process it's very apt to copy it here:"You can be a Christian...or, you can BE a Christ."
To add:'How can we go to hell if we don't assume in it?!'I assume that the source of 'Hell' stems from a fear-based consciousness positively than a love-based one. And someone at any time can produce that physical constraints in each realm they're operating in at any express time...'You can pray to God, or you can roughly act as ONE.'Peaceful yOURs,OM..."Nirvana is not where you go to...It's whatever thing you Go...It's a aside of Fundamental."