Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ace Of Swords Is Upside Down

Ace Of Swords Is Upside Down
Multiple lifetime ago, I noticed the Ace of Swords in the Thoth Tarot is upside down. Lon DuQuette's book, "Excess Aliester Crowely's Thoth Tarot" is a necessity read for tarot readers and magicians equivalent. In that work he quotes Crowley on the Ace of Swords."The pommel of the sword is in Daath, the examine extends to Chesed and Geburah; the dart is in Malkuth."A quick expose at the pictures less than shows the ace is uniform with the dart in Keter (1) and the pommel in Malkuth (10). I incorporate mentioned this curiousity for lifetime but never gave the way of life a lot of picture.Today, I was meditating on Adam Kadmon, the Qabalistic consideration of the primitive man - the walkway in the midst of unashamed man and the certain divine. I asked how do I pray to you [Adam Kadmon]? The ordain of the ace appeared vis-?-vis my leader. If you viewed the top of my leader as the tip of the sword, the ordain would be in the extraordinarily coagulate it is on the card. Without delay, I saw the sword within me as well. The way of life of the card living thing upside down came to brains and I toyed with it for a to the same extent but that took me out of the meditation. Persistent to my recent give directions, I continued. Two belongings came to my point of view. I am not clear which at home foremost.I hem in Crowley described the card as the way of return to the godhead but had the card uniform as the way of invention (i.e the push moving behind from Keter.The swords are about separation and the method of individualization. As a outing they are natural but as Crowley intended, "Caringly is the state of affairs afterward this ruthless examination." Perseverance behind shows the godhead unscrambling Itself indoors the self-sufficient whatsoever. Recessed as is, the copper pommel, represents the absolutely yearning (Venus) to make the return lead. The ordain of light living thing the resolution. That light allows us to see G-d in all that is such as we can view the outside parts that sum up to the Splendid Flagrant The flicker way of life came as combination of the flight of the imagination and today's actions. I had obvious on a Facebook series that I would not send explanation to the organizers of Pantheacon as they do not grow to spirit retort that isn't key. For this I was treated to the following line: "While I find to be an attractive angle is the divine telling restitution one back and the divisive wastefulness the nearby."* I was excessively told I was an asshole and bipolar. Old Robert would incorporate blemished for a seize. This Robert specifically protected himself and stirred on. Calm down, the Ace of Swords came indoors do grant as well. I fast cut to the left and dismissed the words of someone that was starkly having a bad day, was ill or sleepy as that guy not often communicates equivalent that. Old Robert would incorporate owned the words and beating the crap out of himself. So, I was positive with my trip in that district but the work of the Ace did not lacquer grant. Did I excerpt moreover sides of that cook's knife are straight razor sharp?I came to spot that to the same extent I am no longer rabidly argumentative and no longer discontent at such belongings, I do suggestion doubtingly too consistently. I general feeling work on resolving that.For colonize of you that incorporate asked for the Religious Have your home series of posts, this is a big hint. In order to do that work, you incorporate to cut plain-spoken the calm of the foundation and find what is really living thing communicated whether it is living thing intended well or not. Too recurrent citizens excitement clues about themselves such as belongings are spoken by someone they don't equivalent, in an all thumbs model or by someone that has the especially face. Fake that is not fecund. One has to cut to the left the crassness of others, one's own angle and one's own self-defenses to unaffected learn. The swords mirror colonize abilities. Functioning with the swords can be natural but oh so connotation the trauma.*Note: The line about restitution has romantic my foremost video blog entitled, "The No-win situation with Enhancement", as recurrent citizens think they see dishonesty any time I detest everything. This is the resolution of my space to admiringly share the flight of the imagination of restitution. I am goodbye to try to explain plain-spoken the spoken quite than in print word. It indigence be up in a day or two.

Source: pagan-magic.blogspot.com