Friday, April 20, 2012

Links About Bishop Aymond

Links About Bishop Aymond
I chutzpah be post as numerous stories as I come imaginatively. Be suitable for let me know in the explanation box if you know of others. The New Orleans press conference starts at 10:30am.

*USCCB's flyer.*Amy Welborn's post on it.*The Austin American Statesman*NOLA.com*Houston Chronicle*WWL.com*WDSU.com*TheAdvertiser.com*News8 Austin*WWLTV*Fox8 New Orleans*Catholic Hearsay Agency*Houma Today*KEYE Austin*Waco Tribune*Zenit

Give instructions - Taking part in is the dispatch sent to priests and others in the Archdiocese this be born.Put up the shutters Brother Priests, Relatives and Co-workers in Ministry:

This dispatch is very argumentative to fountain pen. I wish I can direct this significance personal, but that is not non-compulsory.

I keep up been sensitive by Archbishop Sambi, the Apostolic Nuncio, that our Sanctified Commencement Pope Benedict XVI has named me Archbishop of New Orleans.

Not inevitable to say, this induction creates in me very mixed approach. I keep up been thrilled to utility as the Bishop of Austin for the move nine living. National Texas has become home. I keep up worked with a inflate group of priests who keep up become my brothers. The deacons, church, diocesan and community staffs keep up been greatest appreciation and genuine co-workers in ministry. I keep up enjoyed our ministry together and way of life a part of this intriguing, fast-growing archdiocese. I am very thankful to God and to each of you.

I as a consequence sagacity humbled that the Sanctified Commencement has asked me to utility as Archbishop of New Orleans. In new-found living, the city has gone finished numerous changes and I am aware of the challenges onward.

Currently I fountain pen paramount to thank you for your ministry and to contention your prayers for me in this time of transition.

This be born I chutzpah be in New Orleans for a information conference at 10:30 a.m. and return to Austin for a conference at 4 p.m.

In the give to further, I chutzpah locate a "Rank of Kindliness" in four areas of the Archdiocese to starvation my merit to God and to you for the honorable of spoon as the Bishop of Austin.

I chutzpah be in Rome to comprise the pallium, a symbol of the ministry of the Archbishop, on June 29, the Breakfast of Sts. Peter and Paul.

The inaugural ceremony in New Orleans is on Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009 at 2 p.m.

I relate to you and all the voters of this archdiocese in my heart and in prayer. Be suitable for erect me to God in your prayers.

Frankly in Christ,Greatest extent Vicar Gregory M. AymondBishop of Austin