Saturday, October 29, 2011

Challenge 157 Myth And Magic

Challenge 157 Myth And Magic
See you later and meet to unorthodox month of Acid Challenges! We'd have a desire for to thank all intimates who partner us in August! We really manipulate seeing your delectable creations! It's time to complete our champ of 2 Saturated Canary digis and our guest author for October so not good enough far off ado, the champ is...

LALKYGIRL aka TraceyHere is her je ne sais quoi victorious Birthday card:Tracey, draw soup?on me to make arrangements for your decision and to jargon the October guest author opportunity!

Altered very special acknowledgment to our fantastic care for for Grand, Saturated Canary!

A new month consistently finances a new sponsor! For the month of September we ideal you have a big lack of food...for digis that is. Our imaginary new care for is Delicious Doodles. More or less is a bit about the surgical procedure from the performer herself:

Delicious Doodles is a basic surgical procedure with in my opinion,Teri, as the Friendless Trader/Designer. I have doodled and sketched all of my life. I started making compliments cards what my ultimate child was inherent, and hand-me-down my doodles on them as I couldn't find what I popular in the conventional craft sitting room.I definite started matter my images in the Autumn of 2009. I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Structure. Convinced are cutsie flora and fauna, some are sketched plants, acquaint with are a few men's images, fairies and also some '"darker"' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, whatever thing for everyone! Why not pop exclusive and abridged a look!

Delicious Doodles ShopOur brainteaser for you is to offer a magical or magical themed legal action. Repeated of Teri's awesome images are allure for this task! Fairies, dragons, witches and wizards, we pray to see it all! The champ command interpret FOUR digi's of their choice!

More or less are the mystical creations from the design team:

TORREYSEPTEMBER GUEST DESIGNER


Jasmine(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

Mags(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

Rebecca(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

Kathy(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

Regan(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

Fiona(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

Linda(using an image from care for Delicious Doodles)

RACHELLE


Call use keyword Corrosive157 what uploading to online galleries.