Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving
I started my day thinking of the many things we have to be thankful for and opened my e-mail to receive a Thanksgiving message from Fr. Andrew in Port-Au-Prince. Despite the past 6 months of horrendous hurricanes and worsening food shortages that have afflicted the Haitians, this is his message:

WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY...

THANKING YOU...

I TRULY BELIEVE WE ALL HAVE SO MANY REASONS TO BE THANKFUL WITH... HERE IN HAITI, IN SPITE OF HARD OF REALITIES, GOD HAS BEEN GRACIOUS TO US...WE LIVE IN HOPE AND FAITH BECAUSE WE KEEP ON BELIEVING YOU ARE ONE WITH US..

YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED IN THE HOLY EUCHARIST I WILL CELEBRATE TODAY AT 4PM AND AT THE ADORATION TO THE BLESSED SACRAMENT AFTERWARDS..

THANK YOU AS EVER AND MAY THE LOVING LORD BLESS YOU FOREVER...

FR. ANDREW (HAITI)

Father Andrew:


We will keep you and the people of Haiti in our prayers today as well.



Origin: 33witches.blogspot.com