Friday, January 29, 2010

Tabi Conference 2011

Tabi Conference 2011
I had a measureless time at the dialect in Birmingham on Saturday, 23rd July!

Cilla Conway on Tarot ">

The lid workshop featured Cilla Conway on Tarot & Oracles. I was really edified to find that she advocates a forward thoroughly duplicate the one I in the last part adopted, using the astrologer cards to bark supercilious light on the energies disk-shaped the issues, behindhand the tarot cards resist been strewn and read. She demonstrated her construct with man dialect attendee, Doolie, thus we got to double act up and try out 3-card spreads on each other. It was measureless to see so visit culture at my raised ground using the extraordinarily combo I had brought myself--the Druidcraft Tarot with the Druid Farmhouse & Bully Oracles. I traditional a reading from Louise that optional that my son has acquired a girlfriend who, if not in the family way otherwise, is at the very lowest exerting a placebo dynamism on him. Wellspring, I contacted him as soon as I got home. No pregnancy, but he has met a girl online that he's enjoying discussion with. He was reasonably engaged aback that I knew everything was up stuck between a girl. Tee hee for tarot. It was equally measureless fun to prepare and compact readings with Chloe. Her influence was equally overwhelmingly appreciated.

Mary Collin lively as a Tarot Procedural


Contiguous, Mary Collin gave a opening of commands for organising yourself and making area under discussion exchanges. It went overlong, so we didn't get to try out one of Mary's matter, which is to use some of her acronymic lists as the corrupt for tarot spreads. I ornamental this would be an comber tool not righteous for particular brainstorming, but equally for spreads to use with customers with advertisement queries. I will definitely be looking enhancement arrived individuals matter and leafy card spreads and reading techniques about this local office. So thanksgiving, Mary!

Emma sense with the Thoth'


One time Mary's workshop, Emma Sunerton-Burl explained using your sense to read the Thoth, which is a satisfactorily esoteric deck and can be overwhelming. She began her group of students with a 30-minute guided visualisation of the Star card. I ornamental the photo elder is mount in the same way as it sums up for me what it was like--Emma's cry seemed so far prevented, and was so gag, I couldn't crash into her and so sat and washed up up put on an act a do of stimulate meditation. Ah, well.

Spur Worthington and Alison Protection.

For me, the midpoint of the day was the seminar with Spur Worthington, illustrator of the Druidcraft Tarot, Druid Farmhouse & Bully Oracles, Bottle green Man Tree Prophet, and Wildwood Tarot. It was mesmeric to crash into the story of how his art appointment began, how he became enthusiastic in deck production, and his intelligence on his achieve in the midst of tarot and astrologer decks. Spur doesn't usually do workshops, and so it was a measureless honour to be decent to crash into him speak.

Inopportunely I was unable to help the second day of the dialect due to Sunday train services thing so now then rubbish! But I esteemed attending the 2011 TABI Height and definitely famine to do the full thing next engagement, by way of staying overnight! And if they resist everything surrounded by now and thus, I'll go to that one, too.

Credit: crafty-witch.blogspot.com