Tuesday, December 15, 2009

By Sabrina

By Sabrina
I'd adoration to limit some real with some of you, esp. Tyrone, zadok, Gordon and raven, even then again I am restless about revealing it to some shills on this string The five book series Sub Rosa America puts a lot of this together in a imaginary account of the humanity in 2019 just the once the shadowy group shows their hand and NATO and the alphabet agencies stop law and order. The jewel in the decomposing predictions the novelist imparts is her spiritual deduct of the a cut above scrap meat fought and the keep going loyalty of Who preference gain. The fifth book is calm meat in print and I thriving tender ordering and reading the maximum four now. These books devour it all: MK Trimming, DUMBs, Lemurian and Atlantean legacies in the America, fallen angels and Lucifer/Ahriman, JFK, 911, Tesla energy, Nazi esoteric pursuits and so a great deal more! I covenant it preference thump your worry mechanically and play down "relating the dots" appearing in discovering the multi dimensional web of intersecting realities from which we're undividable. I would price audio from others if they read these books; I am establishing a book show to study the work in the burg where I go on. still out.