Sunday, October 18, 2009

Store

Store
# Syntax
#
# S: store number : number of slots for this store
# I: slots taken up by this item : textual tval : textual name
#

# V:3.1.0

# Armoury
S:2:33
I:2:boots:Pair~ of Leather Sandals
I:2:boots:Pair~ of Leather Boots
I:1:boots:Pair~ of Iron Shod Boots
I:2:helm:Hard Leather Cap~
I:1:helm:Metal Cap~
I:1:helm:Iron Helm~
I:2:soft armour:Robe~
I:4:soft armour:Soft Leather Armour~
I:2:soft armour:Studded Leather Armour~
I:2:soft armour:Leather Scale Mail~
I:1:hard armour:Metal Scale Mail~
I:2:hard armour:Chain Mail~
I:2:hard armour:Augmented Chain Mail~
I:1:hard armour:Bar Chain Mail~
I:1:hard armour:Metal Brigandine Armour~
I:2:gloves:Set~ of Leather Gloves
I:1:gloves:Set~ of Gauntlets
I:1:shield:Wicker Shield~
I:1:shield:Small Metal Shield~
I:2:shield:Leather Shield~

# Weaponsmith
S:3:33
I:1:sword:Dagger~
I:1:sword:Main Gauche~
I:1:sword:Rapier~
I:2:sword:Short Sword~
I:2:sword:Cutlass~
I:1:sword:Tulwar~
I:1:sword:Broad Sword~
I:1:sword:Long Sword~
I:1:sword:Scimitar~
I:1:sword:Katana~
I:1:sword:Bastard Sword~
I:1:polearm:Spear~
I:1:polearm:Awl-Pike~
I:1:polearm:Trident~
I:1:polearm:Pike~
I:1:polearm:Beaked Axe~
I:1:polearm:Broad Axe~
I:1:polearm:Battle Axe~
I:1:polearm:Lance~
I:1:polearm:Lucerne Hammer~
I:1:hafted:Whip~
I:1:bow:Sling~
I:1:bow:Short Bow~
I:1:bow:Long Bow~
I:1:bow:Light Crossbow~
I:2:shot:Iron Shot~
I:2:arrow:Arrow~
I:2:bolt:Bolt~

# Temple
S:4:36
I:1:hafted:Whip~
I:1:hafted:Quarterstaff~
I:2:hafted:Mace~
I:1:hafted:Ball-and-Chain~
I:1:hafted:War Hammer~
I:1:hafted:Morning Star~
I:2:hafted:Flail~
I:1:hafted:Lead-Filled Mace~
I:1:scroll:Remove Curse
I:1:scroll:Blessing
I:1:scroll:Holy Chant
I:1:potion:Boldness
I:1:potion:Heroism
I:2:potion:Cure Light Wounds
I:4:potion:Cure Serious Wounds
I:4:potion:Cure Critical Wounds
I:3:potion:Restore Life Levels
I:3:prayer book:[Beginners Handbook]
I:2:prayer book:[Words of Wisdom]
I:2:prayer book:[Chants and Blessings]
I:1:prayer book:[Exorcism and Dispelling]

# Alchemist
S:5:32
I:4:scroll:Word of Recall
I:4:scroll:Identify
I:3:scroll:Phase Door
I:1:scroll:Enchant Weapon To-Hit
I:1:scroll:Enchant Weapon To-Dam
I:1:scroll:Enchant Armour
I:1:scroll:Light
I:1:scroll:Monster Confusion
I:1:scroll:Magic Mapping
I:2:scroll:Treasure Detection
I:1:scroll:Trap Detection
I:1:scroll:Door/Stair Location
I:1:scroll:Detect Invisible
I:1:scroll:Recharging
I:1:scroll:Satisfy Hunger
I:1:potion:Resist Heat
I:1:potion:Resist Cold
I:1:potion:Restore Strength
I:1:potion:Restore Intelligence
I:1:potion:Restore Wisdom
I:1:potion:Restore Dexterity
I:1:potion:Restore Constitution
I:1:potion:Restore Charisma

# Magic-user's
S:6:29
I:1:ring:Searching
I:1:ring:Feather Falling
I:1:ring:Protection
I:1:amulet:Charisma
I:1:amulet:Slow Digestion
I:1:amulet:Resist Acid
#I:1:rod:Trap Location
#I:1:rod:Door/Stair Location
#I:2:rod:Treasure Location
I:1:wand:Slow Monster
I:1:wand:Confuse Monster
I:1:wand:Sleep Monster
I:1:wand:Magic Missile
I:1:wand:Stinking Cloud
I:1:wand:Wonder
I:2:staff:Teleportation
I:2:staff:Identify
I:1:staff:Light
I:1:staff:Mapping
I:1:staff:Detect Invisible
I:1:staff:Detect Evil
I:3:magic book:[Magic for Beginners]
I:2:magic book:[Conjurings and Tricks]
I:2:magic book:[Incantations and Illusions]
I:1:magic book:[Sorcery and Evocations]

Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com