Friday, July 4, 2008

Hi Im Very New To The Wiccan Religion And I Was Wondering If You Could Help Me Noting To In Depth Just Like How To Find My Element My Goddess Things Like That

Hi Im Very New To The Wiccan Religion And I Was Wondering If You Could Help Me Noting To In Depth Just Like How To Find My Element My Goddess Things Like That
Hello there, I am sorry that you don't have anyone to talk to about these things, I know it can feel quite lonely. I'm going through similar circumstances and sorta wishing that I could lead a coven again. Bleh. Sorry, this is about you. Let's move on. While the questions you ask appear, at a glance, to be simple in nature...they aren't. Let me take them one at a time and I ask for forgiveness now for the long darn post I am about to impart. YOUR ELEMENT: Bare with me for something that a lot of pagans don't bother to learn. Your element is subject to change. Yes, you read that right.While a lot of people think they can find their element by using their sun/moon sign or taking a test, or just a few days of meditation I am here to tell you that those little get there quick tools only work for the short term. What you need to understand is that you should be seeking the balance of all the elements. If you sway too much to the side of fire you are subject to acting without wisdom (or even acting without thought at all) and liable to hurt people with your own choices. If you sway too far to the side of Air you will over think and analyze things to death and never bother to act. Seek Balance, and in balance you will find yourself. If you want to learn your elements as they stand now I highly suggest buying and reading the Way of Four by Deborah Lipp, you can get the Kindle version of the book for about 12, or a hard copy for less than 20. It is a book I use heavily in my pagan life and I find myself returning to it often. YOUR PATRON: Firstly I have a post located here for just that purpose. I will be rewriting that post sometime in the near future as I have a good deal of updated information. By the way...you never ever stop learning. A good witch realizes that at the earliest opportunity. And finally, I highly suggest looking through my reading list. Study is like...98% of being pagan. I hope this helps, Blessed Be, Chrysalis

Source: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com