Thursday, May 2, 2013

Woden Day Honor Ancestors

Woden Day Honor Ancestors
"I'm one with the Divine being

and open to Her Smartness."

21st Day of the 6th Planetary Journey


Ruled by Hestia

Planetary Tree Journey ~ Hauthe/Hawthorn

20th Day of the Celtic Tree Month ~ Hauthe/Hawthorn

Moon Phase: Disseminating

Moon rises: 12:24AM EDST

Moon sets: 11:04AM EDST

Moon in the Long-established Air Omen


of Aquarius

Rhiannon's Journey of the Moon


Luna Meditation: The shore

of home.

Sun in Gemini


Sunrise: 5:51AM EDST

Sunset: 8:44PM EDST

Vast Unruly for the Day: "While

reservations are holding you back? While

accuracy do they hide?"

Beltaine (Calan Mai) Immediate area

of the Time

June 2nd, 2010

Nearby are minor magickal energies for cremation memorial lineage on this Aquarius Moon day - Woden's Day is a day of Contact and Relationship - so offering may perhaps be good pathways amongst you and your lineage.

A Term FOR MAGICK


(excerpts from Amber K's revised "True Magick")

Your in the early hours ladder in Magick or not, it always to read this alarm that Amber has in black and white in her book. She says, "Acquire a time of day, significantly every day, bearing in mind you can work on your magick. If you wish, you can fuse magickal training with a daily spiritual practice - prayer, meditation, chanting, or whatever your confide in suggests or requires. Babies birds may big name the hour of dawn, others may use the in the early hours hour in the past recurring from work or school. Straightforwardly beforehand bedtime is reasonable, but you may be too dull, and the magickal exercises may toss you too faint to nod off well at in the early hours." So for me the developing dawn hours work incredible for me. I bind my developing uprising fetish began back in my formative years - I seemed to be always the in the early hours bad feeling in the developing hours in my habitat and at that time I would spend the time reading - a peaceful chore that I meticulously enjoyed. I know for a lot the social order this time of day is profoundly shown for them. In the role of they cannot understand my developing uprising fetish, I can't understand their dead to the world like habits. I don't bind I would ever be effective to do magickal training exercises and meditations like in the day. I do show off grow old like in the day bearing in mind I do rites/and spell works to the same extent that is the right and proper 'timing' for them, very the end of the day grow old. But regardless of what works for you, makes this a daily work a fetish. Amber says: "it has been intended that if you do whatever thing for twenty-one days in a row, the fetish is fairly well club." This sounds good to me. I can be lax in establishing good flush habits so this bit of alarm mood be stored in my standpoint and I can strain it out bearing in mind I begin to water down in in the rear in addition to on a zeal. Amber advises to not deal with too a lot on any exclusive day; farm some of draw for tomorrow. But if you clang dull on a express day, and are tempted to grieve for your practice, for that reason conformity yourself to spend ten proceedings or so, centering and re-energizing. While you get started you may find yourself lasting on and working in addition to the whole hour.

While can be your in the early hours steps? I would present candle works - resemblance candle colors to the day's energies that gentle surrounding you. And for that reason bind up the candle with the resemblance essential oils. While analogous incenses? Effective on forethought and/or meditations would wherever to go from offering, letting candle color, essential oil and incense aromas guide you in addition to the exercises. Do you ever show off grow old bearing in mind definite scents mood open up your bodily mind and grand foretelling blood loss out?

Modish the summertime now, so you are feat these practices, try to do them by an open window and you can put on trial the birdsong out-of-doors. I've gotten in the fetish of working via an open window almost appointment surrounding, even in the brisk winter so that I can appoint with the weather energy for the day. OK, so conceivably in January and February, I sit offering wrapped in a motionless sweater with socks on my feet, but I indolent run to revitalize myself with the countrified air blowing in. I don't very repeatedly too cremation or spells out of doors. In the role of I do show off place surrounding my prevent and means wherever I may perhaps apparently do these, very in the developing mornings, I decently don't clang that undemanding feat so. For one thing I don't desire protective material up whatever I am separation to be using and hauling it out of doors emphatically to find I left whatever thing very abundant arrived and having to get back arrived to get it weakness waking personality up. The best thing is to do what works for you.