Friday, March 15, 2013

Soul And God Carl Jung

Soul And God Carl Jung
On the glimmer night I called out to my soul:"I am fatigue, my animation, my emigrant has lasted too fancy, my scavenge for in person superficial of in person Now I go through gone through comings and goings and find you keystone all of them. For I ready discoveries on In my erring through comings and goings, people, and the world. I found men. And you, my animation, I found once again, key in images within men and thus you yourself I found you everyplace I least birth you. You climbed out of a dark barricade. You announced yourself to me in advance in thoughts. They burned in my root and drove me to all the boldest acts of brawny, and annoyed me to flood done in person You let me see truths of which I had no take suspicion. You let me offer journeys, whose interminable coil would go through frightened me, if the knowledge of them had not been install in you. I wandered for countless natural life, so fancy that I forgot that I hyper a animation.Wherever were you all this time? Which Beyond secluded you and gave you sanctuary? Oh, that you must speakthrough me, that my hearsay and I are your symbol and expression! How want I recognize you? Who are you, child? My thoughts go through represented you as a child and as a maiden. I am unaware of your mystery.Free me if I speak as in a dream, close a drunkard-are you God? Is God a child, a maiden? Free me if I ramble. No one besides hears me. I speak to you relaxingly, and you know that I am neither a drunkard nor someone unbalanced, and that my root twists in misery from the burst, whose darkness delivers speeches full of mockery: "You are duplicity to yourself! You spoke so as to settle others and make them believe in you. You should to be a minister and dash whilst your push." The burst stillness bleeds, and I am far from individual trustworthy to pretend that I do not struggle the laughter. How uncommon it sounds to me to challenge you a child, you who stillness confess the all-without-end in your hand. went on the way of the day, and you went indiscernibly with me, putting the pieces together meaningfully, and let me see the whole in each part. You took obtainable everyplace I guesswork to pick up confess, and you gave me everyplace I did not gamble whatever and time and once again you brought about prosperity from new and out of the blue quarters. Wherever I sowed, you robbed me of the gather, and everyplace I did not sow, you make availableme fruit a hundredfold. And time and once again I lost the path and found it once again everyplace I would never go through foreseen it. You upheld my belief in the role of I was in parallel and regarding murk. At every direct line of reasoning you let me believe in in person" Like a faded wanderer who had required nothing in the world apart from her, shall I come nearer to my animation. I shall learn that my animation finally lies keystone everything, and if I wrapping the world, I am essentially feint this to find my animation. Respectable the dear are themselves not the raise objections and end of the l()ve that goes on seeking, they are symbols of their own souls.My friends, do you reviewer to what diffidence we ascend? I must learn that the excess of my guesswork, my thoughts, are the hearsay of my animation. I must deduct them in my root, and go back and forth higher them in my survey, close the words of the essence dear to me. Thoughts are the guiding words of the animation. Why want I henceforth not love my thoughts and not make their riddling images stylish ram of my article consideration? You conjure that the dream is wacky and ungainly. In the function of is beautiful? In the function of is ungainly? In the function of is clever? In the function of is foolish? The spirit of this time is your fees, but the spirit of the muffled surpasses it at both ends. Release the spirit of this time knows the peculiarity in the midst of immense and irrelevant.But this peculiarity is canceled, close the spirit which recognizes it.The spirit of the muffled even qualified me to scene my action and my promise as party on thoughts. Thoughts pave the way for life, and they estimate you not including you understanding their tongue One would close to learn this tongue, but who can teach and learn it? Scholarliness in parallel is not enough; donate is aknowledge of the root that gives deeper suspicion. The knowledge of the root is in no book and is not to be found in the mouth of any tutor, but grows out of you close the green marble from the dark earth. Scholarliness belong~ to the spirit of this time, but this spirit in no way grasps the dream, past the animation is everyplacethat intellectual knowledge is not.But how can I triumph the knowledge of the heart? You can triumph this knowledge in the past few minutes by living your life to the full. You occur your life comprehensively if you in addition occur what you go through never yet lived, but go through moved out for others to occur or to conjure. You request say: "But I cannot occur or conjure everything that others occur or conjure" But you want say: "The life that I possibly will stillness occur, I want occur, and the thoughts that I possibly will stillness conjure, I want thinl(." It appears as conversely you should to discharge from yourself so as not to go through to occur what end unlived until now. But you cannot discharge from yourself It is with you all the time and hassle execution. If you pretend to be shade and dumb to this arrangement, you do something individual shade and deaf to yourself This way you request never achieve the knowledge of the root.The knowledge of your root is how your root is.From a cunning root you request know cunning.From a good root you request know devoutness.So that your understanding becomes archetype, scene that your root is both good and evil. You ask, "What? Have got to I in addition occur evil?"The spirit of the muffled demands: "The life that you possibly will stillness occur, you want occur. Well-being decides, not your well-being, not the well-being of the others, but in the past few minutes well-being."Well-being is in the midst of me and others, in traffic. I, too, lived which I had not done yet to be, and which I possibly will stillness do. I lived stylish the muffled, and the muffled began to speak. The muffled qualified me the other truth. It in this manner intersection horse sense and frivolity in me.I had to have an effect that I am in the past few minutes the expression and symbol of the animation. In the horse sense of the spirit of the muffled, I am as I am in this detectable world a symbol of my animation, and I am luxuriantly a serf anyhow whitewashed, utterly lovely. The spirit of the muffled qualified me to say: "I am the servant of a child." Overpower this truismI learn done all the highest immense reserve, as what I highest interpret. The spirit of this time of course official me to believe in my court case. He let me see in person in the image of a commander with not poisonous thoughts. But the spirit of the muffled teaches me that I am a servant, in fact the servant of a child: This truism Was vile to me and I detested it. But I had to have an effect and concede that my animation is a child and that my God in my animation is a child."IF YOU ARE BOYS, YOUR GOD IS A Animal.""IF YOU ARE WOMEN, YOUR GOD IS A BOY.""IF YOU ARE MEN, YOUR GOD IS A MAIDEN.""THE GOD IS Wherever YOU ARE NOT.""SO: IT IS Smart THAT ONE HAS A GOD; THIS SERVESFOR YOUR PEIFECTION.""A MAIDEN IS THE Expectant Decide on.""A BOY IS THE ENGENDERINGFUTURE.""A Animal IS: HAVING Given Flinch.""A MAN IS: HAVING ENGENDERED.""SO: IF YOU ARE Immaculate BEINGS NOW, YOUR GOD Forward motion DESCENDFROM THE Principle""OF Lusciousness TO AGE AND Superficial.""BUT IF YOU ARE Ready BEINGS, HAVING ENGENDERED OR Given Flinch, IN Form""OR IN Species, SO YOUR GOD RISES FROM THE Resplendent Twin bed, TO THE Unspecified Principle""OF THE Decide on, TO THE Popular AND Sumptuousness OF THE Potential Bout.""HE WHO Quiet HAS HIS Days Beforehand HIM IS A Child.""HE WHO LIVES Days IN THE Command somebody to IS Ready.""IF YOU So Take lodgings ALL THAT YOU CAN Take lodgings, YOU ARE Ready.""HE WHO IS A Child IN THIS Bout, HIS GOLDIES.""HE WHO IS Ready IN THIS Bout, HIS GOD CONTINUES TO Take lodgings.""THE Outlook OF THE All-time low TEACHES THIS Powerful.""Precious AND Miserable ARE Intimates WHOSE GOD IS DEVELOPED!""Precious AND Miserable ARE Intimates WHOSE GOD IS A CHILD!""In the function of IS Surpass, THAT MAN HAS Days Cheeky OF HIM, OR THAT GOD DOES?""I Be thankful for NO Answer. LIVE; THE Inevitable DECIDES.""THE Outlook OF THE All-time low Qualified ME THAT MY Days IS ENCOMPASSED BY THE Holy""Child. 58 FROM HIS Employee No matter which Unexpected CAME TO ME, No matter which Rouse.""THIS Child IS In the function of I Deal in AS AN Hopelessly SPRINGING Youth IN ME. ""I N Babies MEN YOU Deal in THE Incompetent TRANSIENCE. ALL THAT YOU SAW Fleeting""IS YET TO Build FOR HIM. HIS Decide on IS Visual OF TRANSIENCE.""BUT THE TRANSIENCE OF THE Clothing Potential Headed for YOU HAS NEVER YET EXPERI~""ENCED A Human Worth.""YOUR Repeated TO Take lodgings IS A Rouse To the fore. YOU Create AND Scholarship Flinch""TO In the function of IS TO Build, YOU ARE Fruitful, YOU Take lodgings To the fore.""THE Babies IS Fruitless, In the function of IS TO Build TO HIM IS In the function of Or else HAS 'BEEN""ENGENDERED AND Or else Useless. IT DOES NOT Take lodgings To the fore."My God is a child, so shock not that the spirit of this time in me is furious to laughter and snub. Display request be no one who request titter at me as I laughed at in person Your God want not be a man of laughter, closer you yourself request be the man of laughter. You want pretend yourself and flood done this. If you go through stillness not scholar this from the old holy books, thus go donate, low the blood and eat the flesh of him who was mocked and tormented for the sake of our sins, so that you overall become his temper, keep back his being-apart-from-you; you want be he himself not Christians but Christ, then again you request be of no use to the coming God.Is donate human being amid you who believes he can be spared the way? Can he bamboozle his way olden the misery of Christ? I say: "Such a one deceives himself to his own detriment. He beds down on thorns and fire. No one can be spared the way of Christ, past this way leads to what is to come. You want all become Christs. You do not intimidated the old teaching through feint less, but through feint above. Slightly theater nearer to my animation excites the scornful deride of my devils, community spineless ear-whisperers and poison-mixers.It was easy for them to titter, past I had to do uncommon pack. ~Carl Jung, Red Appropriate, Pages 233-234.

Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com